Keep reading for plenty of tree-based jokes and puns that will definitely twig your interest!
Join us as we log on (get it?) and take a deep dive into 40 tree puns and one-liner jokes that are so good, they should have rings on them (see what I did there?). Going through these one by one, you’ll be laughing so hard that you wet your trunks. Trees are an essential part to our very existence, just like the sound and feeling of ruptuous laughter, so we (being the clever c-logs that we are) decided “Why not combine them both?” and so we bring you 40 (yes 40!) of the very best tree jokes and puns that will leave you all in disbe-leaf!
But first, we encourage everyone to take a few moments to appreciate the amazing ecosystem this planet has, and the major role that trees and other plant life have in creating that. Deforestation is a major issue at the moment, so we ask everyone (even though it might not be the “poplar” thing to do at the moment. Sorry couldn’t resist) to go out and plant a single tree and play a small part in keeping our environment beautiful for the next generation of tree pun lovers!
1. I tried to look up my family tree
But I ended up stumped!
2. In Ireland,
Good things come in trees
3. I named all my kids after trees
Because they are the root of all my problems
4. I’m so bad at gardening
Even my trees don’t root for me
5. I tried root beer for the first time today
But now, my trees are drunk!
6. Even though trees don’t celebrate Valentines Day
They are still very sappy
7. My partner must think that I’m a tree
Because they are leaf-ing me
8. I panicked when I saw all the leaves falling off the trees during fall
But luckily, they all grew back. What a re-leaf!
9. Why can’t arborists go into any banks?
Because they all hate branches
10. My uncle cut off his finger while trimming his trees, but can’t remember how it happened
He tried his best to remember, but ended up stumped
11. I have so many nieces and nephews
My family tree has more branches than Walmart!
12. I was convinced to pay over the odds for a beautiful bonsai tree today
What a sap!
13. Why do all the other trees avoid the acorn tree?
Because, it’s nuts!
14. I loved Groot in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies
But his performance was a bit wooden
Next: 100+ Plant Puns that Will Leaf You with Some Good Chives!!
15. Today, I finally realised why it’s called “Root Beer”
Because it tastes like dirt!
16. Why do trees not have any social media accounts?
Because they are all too scared to log in!
17. What is every tree’s favourite style of shoe?
18. I’ve had an awful lot of friend requests from trees lately
They must be branching out
19. How do you know that a tree is single?
It’s a palm tree
20. How do you know that a tree is starting to get desperate?
It keeps texting it’s axe
21. I got bit by a mosquito today while tree climbing
Don’t worry though, the bark was worse than it’s bite!
22. I saw a bunch of trees floating down the river today
You could say, they were swimming trunks
23. Trees are always giving me shade
I’m pretty sure I heard the last one call me fat!
24. What is every tree’s favourite brand of shoe?
25. Why do trees always take naps?
Because they live forest
26. Why do Christmas trees not have lots of friends?
Because a lot of people are scared of needles!
27. What is the world’s smallest tree?
A palm tree
28. What is the first thing people usually say when they see beavers gnawing wood?
29. What is every tree’s least favourite brand of deodorant?
30. What is it called when trees grow from other trees?
31. I found out today that the trees in my garden have huge roots
So I bought them some hair dye
32. All my biggest fans are trees
They are always rooting for me!
33. Why can’t any trees get married?
Because they all already have rings on them
34. Did you hear about the world’s most beautiful tree?
It has a great fig-ure!
35. What type of tree’s need the most tissues?
A weeping willow!
36. What type of tree has the best tan?
A beech tree
37. What is the quickest and best way to describe conkers?
In a nutshell!
38. Why was the dogtree sad?
Because it lost its bark
39. Why couldn’t the lumberjacks go swimming?
Because they forgot their trunks!
40. Why was the tree in shock?
Because it heard the birds and the bees
And there you have it! 40 Tree Puns and Wicked Wordplay jokes to quench your thirst for some tree based laughter, without being left feeling like a sap (some of these just write themselves). Take all these jokes and use them on your friends, kids, students, colleagues, anyone really that loves to branch out and laugh. Plus let’s face it, after 2020, who wooden’t want some rib ticklers to brighten their day!