Aloe there! Are you looking for a little bit of fun with the garden? We have gathered a few funny plant puns that you can use in your daily life. Here are a few ways you can incorporate them:
You can write them into a postcard. This would be the best personalized idea for a crazy plant lover.
Secondly, you can create some DIY home décor. Instead of buying gifts online, you can create them on your own.
You can use plant puns in your Instagram caption. If you are a plant mom or dad, you probably post a lot of pictures of your plants in your Instagram feed, so feel free to add our puns as a caption.
Jump into our list of plant puns to put a smile on your friends and family’s face.
- What happens when a plant tries to add you on social media? You get a fern request.
- What did the young plant say to the old plant? Ok, bloomer.
- Does anyone know a good place where I can buy a fern? Asking for a frond.
- What makes some plants better at math than others? Square roots!
- Why did the lettuce close its eyes? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- Why wouldn’t the plant date the other? They didn’t want no shrubs!
- What’s the saddest plant? A weeping widow!
- Pot it like it’s hot.
- How do plants practice self-care? They try to weed out unnecessary drama!
- Why were the plants sad? All dressed up and nowhere to grow.
- What must plants drink responsibly? Root beer!
- Why couldn’t the fern get back in shape? It couldn’t stick to a root-ine.
- Can you come over? Sorry, I can’t. I have plants.
- What do you call a plant grown using electricity? A power plant.
- Bye, I am leaving now! I will seed you later!
- How does that song go? Fern down for what!
- Let me plant one on ya!
- Can you pick up the groceries? I haven’t botany.
- Why are you leaving? Fennel I see you again?
- What’s the laziest plant? The ZZ plant!
— Plant puns about flowers
- What’s a gardener’s favorite type of trousers? Ones with turnips.
- What message do the plants send the farmer each day? “I love you a lily more each day!”
- What did the boy tell to the girl? “If you were a flower, you’d be a damn-delion.”
- Hey, how is it going? “Every daisy is better because of you.”
- What did the bee buzzed to the flowers? “I can’t wait to kiss your tulips.”
- How do you know flowers are capable of kissing? They have tulips.
- Did you hear about the flower who joined Tinder? “He just wants somebudy to love.”
- What did the flowers do when the bride walked down the aisle? “They rose.”
- My wife told me I planted the wrong flowers. “Oopsie daisy!”
- What’s the best flower for a boy to give his mom for Mother’s Day? “Son-flowers of course!”
- How do flowers motivate each other? I’m rooting for you!
- How did the flowers survive so long without water? They really rose to the occasion!
- What does a romantic flower say to her lover? Not a daisy goes by where I don’t think about you.
- I love it when you call me big poppy.
- What’s a flower’s favorite band? Guns n’ Roses.
- What does a kid say to his mother on Mother’s Day? I’m proud to be y-orchid!
- What did the firefighter say to the plant? Iris my life to save you.
- What kind of alcohol do flowers drink? Rosé.
- What do you call a grandpa flower? Poppy.
- What happens to a flower when it’s shy? It turns rosy!
- What is a rose’s favorite line? I like big buds and I cannot lie.
Next: 80+ Eggcellent Food Puns That Will Provoke Your Appetite
— Plant puns about leaves
- What does a flower say when it’s in love? I’ll never leaf you.
- Who’s there? Leaf. Leaf who? Leaf me alone!
- How do plants make themselves heard? With amp-leaf-ication!
- How do plants contact each other? They use the te-leaf-one!
- What does a flower say when they’re offering you a job? “Take it or leaf it.”
- What did the flower say when her son went off to college? “I be-leaf in you.”
- What do you call a military plant that doesn’t return on time? Absent without leaf.
- Are you cold? You are shaking like a leaf!
- How do succulents confess their feelings? “Aloe you vera much!”
- How does a plant answer the phone? “Aloe?”
- How do gang plants greet each other? “Sup succa.”
- What did Tonny Plantana said? “Say aloe to my little friend.”
- What did the father tell the son before going to college? “I think you are going to be a great succ-sess!”
- I’m a succa for puns.
- What did the plant say when it called? “Aloe, is it me your looking for?”
- How does a plant cheer its friends? You don’t succ!
- What does a flower write on its valentine? Aloe you vera.
- Why are plants the best chefs? They’re succulent.
- How do the succulents preach in church? Aloe-lujah!
- What did the jealous aloe tell her boyfriend? Oh for succs sake!
- What the fucculent!
Next: 50 Beary Funny Bear Puns to Break the Ice
— Plant puns about gardening
- When does a farmer dance? When he drops the beet.
- What does the gardener need after a day of work? Just some peas and quiet.
- Why was the gardener so embarrassed? Because he wet his plants!
- What is the favorite novel of a gardener? ‘War and Peas’
- What did the plant tell the DJ? “Turnip the volume!”
- What did one plant lady say to another plant lady? “Botany plants lately?”
- What did the mama plant tell her kids? “Don’t moss around!”
- What’s a gardener’s favorite Beatles song? Lettuce Be.
— Plant puns about herbs
- Why do herbs use Tinder? For Netflix and dill!
- How do plants stay in touch? Using FaceThyme.
- What’s the favorite rock song of a gardener? “Sweet Chive o’ Mine”
- Why were the potted plants on the display of the herb shop sad? Because they were all dressed up with nowhere to grow.
- Why do scientists need herbs? For ex-spear-mints.
- What is the favorite herb of a postman? It’s parcel-y.
- Which is the funniest herb in the herb garden? It’s Silly-antro.
- What did the herb farmer say when he was running behind schedule? We’re in a thyme crunch.
- What does someone new to herb farming need? Presence of mint.
- What do you call moving herbs? A thyme traveler.
- What does the garlic do when it gets hot? It removes its cloves.
- What’s a postman’s favorite herb? Parcely.
- When do you add herbs to your dish? When it’s thyme.
- What do you call a cheerleading herb? An encourage-mint!
- What movies do herbs love? Movie with Nicolas Sage!
- Why are you so sad? I hate when bay leaves.
- How do you make herbs happy? Good chives only!
- What do herbs tell each other when they meet? Chive never met anyone quite like you.
- What does dill say before going to a party? Thistle be the best day ever.
- What did the herbs scream when they heard music? Partythyme !!!
- What do you aim to become in the future? A cilantropist!
- How do you encourage your kids? Bayleaf in yourself!
- What is a herb’s favorite singer? Elvis Parsley
- What is an herb’s motto in life? Eat, drink, and be rosemary.
— Plant puns about cactus
- What happened to the cacti who got married? They became cactus.
- What did the cactus say to the other cactus? I am glad I pricked you.
- What did the cactus say to his friends after his first graduation? I have some plantastic news.
- What to say to a cactus? You’re looking sharp!
- What does a cactus wear to a business meeting? A cac-tie.
- What is written in an anniversary cactus’ cake? I’m so glad we pricked each other.
- Why did the cactus get in trouble at school? It couldn’t keep its plants to itself!
- What did the happy cactus say to the grumpy cactus? You’re stuck with me.
- Why was the cactus so smug? It was an arrogant prick!
- What does a cactus say when it is in trouble? I’m in a prickle.
- How to motivate a cactus? Stick with it.
- What catchphrases do cactuses use to flirt? I’m so thorny!
- What does a cactus say when he breaks something? I’m just pricking up the pieces.
- Why are you so sad? Life grabbed me by the thorns!
- Why don’t you want to argue with the cactus? They have too many great points!
- What is a cactus’ favorite MC Hammer song? Can’t touch this!
Pretty sure that the last song will stick with you during the day!
More Puns You’ll Love: