These Thanksgiving puns are sure to have everyone Gobbling around the dinner table this November.
As we get together to be with family, eat way too much food, and watch football, let us not forget one of our greatest blessings; the ability to laugh at ourselves. Whip these 50 puns out throughout Thanksgiving dinner and you will certainly be the belle of the (butter) ball!
50 Funny & the Best Thanksgiving Puns 2023
1) A brine is a terrible thing to baste
2) This is so good I cran-berrily believe it!
3) I yam what I yam
4) You aint seen stuffing yet!
5) You’d butter believe it!
6) Crumb on and jam!
7) It’s beauty and the feast
8) 50 shades of gravy
9) you’re on a real casse-role
10) You can’t just quit Thanksgiving cold turkey!
11) There’s a fowl on the play!
12) Yes we pe-can!
13) Let’s bet basted!
14) Dear gourd, I’m stuffed.
Next: 85 TreeMendous Christmas Puns
16) You’re the apple of my pie
17) I’ve been pumpkin iron at my gym
18) You’re the apple of my pie
19) Baby I’m a maize
20) Let the gourd times roll
21) They lived appley ever after
22) Don’t be corny
23) Sorry, I’m occu-pied
24) If you don’t like Merlot I don’t want to hear any Wine-ing!
25) Wine not have another glass?
26) Time to activate feast mode
27) I cran and I will!
28) Well now I’m thank-FULL
29) Frankly my dear, I dont thanks-give a yam
31) Roast assured, this Turkey is going to be good.
32) Thanksgiving was a bit of a clusterpluck
Next: 55 Pizza Jokes & Puns
33) Oh Turkey, I’m fowling for you
34) When it comes to potatoes, I’m a bit of a mash-ter
35) Taters gonna Tate
36) When it comes to pie, I’m quite crustworthy
37) Feast your pies on this!
38) This dinner really struck a gourd with me
39) Tonight I’m working the gravy-yard shift
40) You’re my baste friend
41) I think I’m about to fowl asleep!
42) Oops I just walked in on the salad dressing!
43) Halloween has passed yet I still see so many Gobble-ins!
44) I how this Turkey doesn’t return as a poultry-geist
45) Cleaning up after dinner sure is a crumby job!
46) (In an Austin Powers accent) Gravy baby, yeah!
47) I hear Turkeys drink their wine in Gobble-its!
49) Go ahead, bake my day.
50) You feeling plucky, punk?