Math Pick Up Lines? If you’re attempting to woo a maths geek, then look no further. Here is a list of 73 witty maths-related chat-up lines so that you can break the ice with a fellow nerd. Even those who are resistant to cheesy puns, won’t be able to resist these dorky math one-liners.
— Geeky Openers
Math Pick Up Lines for Him / Her
- As I only have two factors, I’m the prime candidate for you.
- Date me and all of your problems will be polygone
- Sorry if my pick-up lines are a bit Fibbonacheesy
- I just want to be linear you
- I promise to be a tangentleman
- You’re as cute as pi
- Since you’re so good at maths, can you replace my ex?
- Are you an angle? Because I think you’re really acute
- Are you a rectangle? Because you have all the right angles
- I think meeting you is a sine
- How can I know all the digits of pi and not your number?
- You derive me crazy
- Since you like addition, you should add me to your contacts.
- I don’t care about maths, but I care about your number.
- If I had you, it would solve all my problems
- Let’s not be like parallel lines and meet as soon as possible.
- I’m like pi because I can’t be rational around you.
- As a statistician, I can see me having a significant effect on you.
- Can you help me solve for x where x= your number?
- What is the sum of you + me?
- You’re the numerator and I’m the denominator – when I’m with you, I’m reduced to my simplest form.
Next: The Best Pick Up Lines of 2023
Intelligent Math Pick Up Lines
Math Pick Up Lines for Nerds
- Are you 1/cos (c)? Because I think you’re really sec (c)
- I’m a 30-60-90 triangle and you’re a 40-40-90 triangle – we’re just right for each other.
- We’re like co-ordinates on an axis – we fit right together.
- Are you p>0.5, because I’d never reject you
- Would you like to be the variable to my co-efficient?
- My love for you is true for all values of the variable – unconditional.
- Are you pi/2? Because you’re the one
- Are you a plane curve? Because you’re my parabo-lass
- Are you the square root of minus 1? Because you’re unreal.
- Not dating me would be like the square root of minus 2 – irrational.
Dirty Math Jokes
- I want to see you hypotenude
- Come back with me and take off your algebra
- I want to have you on my mathemattress
- I feel a great deal of calculust towards you
- Are you f(x) = x(3)? Because I love your curves
- After a night with me you’ll be wrecked angle.
- If I tell you you’re hot, will you think I’m an isososleaze?
- Let’s go back to mine and minus your clothes
- Can you send some quadrick pics?
- Want to see my tangenitals?
- I want to be in between your parallegs
- I would love to divide your legs so we could multiply
- As a mathematician, I can say you have a significant figure.
- I love your Fourear
- You have a great Pythagorass
- Are you the number 9? Because I’m meant to eat 3 squared meals a day
- You must be multiplying out my brackets because you’re making me expand.
- If I was your graphics calculator, I’d stare at your curves.
- When we get home, let’s make our slopes zero.
- Are you a scale factor? Because you’re creating an enlargement.
- Let’s converge and take each other to the limit
- I’m a numerator because I like to be on top
Next: 100 Flirty Pick-Up Lines
- You look acute from every angle
- Are you a circle? Because you’re a 360 degree hottie
- I hope I measure up because you rule.
- Are you the sum of your divisions? Because you’re perfect
- Are you half of 20? Because you’re a perfect 10.
- You have a compact set
- My attraction to you has grown exponentially
Things Getting Serious?
- Do you want to cosine on a mortgage with me?
- I secant live without you.
- If we were binary, you’d be the one for me.
- I’m an abacus – you can count on me
- I’m a fraction – be my other half.
- Without you, I’d disintegrate.
- Life without you would be like an obtuse triangle – not right.
- Let’s be like a fractal and last forever.
- Without you, I’m as empty as a null set.
- I less than 3 you.
- We intersect perfectly
- You’re proof love exists. That’s a given.
- My love for you is like an infinite line, it has no endpoint.
- I will never substitute you
- My love is like an infinity complex – never-ending.