So congratulations, you got a date with a hottie, you did the hard part. But as the time draws close do you start to do backflips in your mind wondering what it is you can spend hours talking to your crush about? Or have you gone through the first date, and now it’s time to get a little more familiar. Do you dry up when it’s your turn to ask the questions, and the room seems to become an echoing cave of silence? Or have you been with your partner a long time and would like some tips on how to peel back a few more layers and get down to the nitty-gritty?
Well, look no further! We have 150+ good questions for couples.
Whether it is the first date and you need to know the right questions to ask to determine if this person is the one for you. Or a second date and it’s time to move things along, probe deeper and get to know the real person. Or even a date with your significant other, maybe you thought you knew everything there was to know about them, but with some interesting, intimate questions maybe you will be surprised.
Communication is the key to a good relationship.
If you really want to get under their skin, you have to ask the right questions, get to the juicy bits. Simply asking “tell me about yourself” or “how was your day” is just the shell, it’s time to learn how to crack it open.
Breaking The Ice – Getting to know you questions
1. Do you have a nickname? Is there a story that goes behind it?
2. What kind of personality type would you say you are? Introvert or extrovert?
3. What was the last song you heard from your own music device?
4. Who is your greatest hero?
5. What is your favourite series on Netflix right now?
6. What’s your favourite sport to play?
7. What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?
8. Is there something in your life that you are determined to accomplish?
9. What did you want to be when you were a child?
10. If money wasn’t a problem, what would be your dream job?
11. Where is your happy place?
12. What’s your party trick?
13. How would your friends describe you?
14. What’s one place you would like to visit before you die?
15. What’s the best gift you ever gave to someone?
16. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one?
17. What would be your superpower?
18. Describe your perfect house
19. What was your favourite gig you ever went to?
20. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
21. How do you deal with conflict?
22. What’s the stupidest thing you have ever bought?
23. Would you move city/country for love?
24. What’s the most romantic thing you have ever done?
25. What is your most embarrassing moment?
26. What is the thing that people always get wrong about you?
27. If you had to choose only three things you could eat for the rest of your life, what
would they be?
28. What’s your first memory?
29. What did you learn from your last relationship?
30. How has your music taste developed over your life?
31. What is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
32. What is your morning routine like?
33. If you were to try to impress me with your cooking, what would you cook?
34. Do you like your job?
35. Do you have or want children?
36. Do you believe in ghosts?
37. Who is the person in your family that you are the closest to?
Recommended: 100 Get to Know You Questions
Time To Make Things Interesting – Random Questions
38. If you could re-live a year of your life which year would you choose and why?
39. What’s your guilty pleasure?
40. If you had one hour left to live, what would you do?
41. If you ended up getting arrested, who would your one phone call be to?
42. What invisible thing do you wish that you could see?
43. What’s the weirdest fact you know?
44. What movie were you scared of as a child?
45. If you could have another passport, what country would it be for?
46. What song do you know all the words to?
47. What thing in your life do you hope never changes?
48. What would you do if your family did not like your chosen partner?
49. Are you, friends, with your ex’s?
50. What’s your first ever memory?
51. Do you stand or sit to wipe after a number two?
52. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever worn?
53. What’s the strangest thing you have found in someone’s house?
54. What sport would you add compulsory drinking to?
55. If you were the opposite sex, would you date yourself?
56. If you were committed to an asylum, how would you convince them you are sane?
57. What’s your worst nightmare?
58. What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?
59. Where are you most ticklish?
60. What’s the thing that really grates you?
61. In a house fire, what would be the one thing, you would try and save?
62. What dead or alive famous person do you think you are most similar to?
63. What’s the weirdest part of the human body?
64. If you could be the apprentice of one person who would it be?
65. If all countries were not allowed to go to war anymore what alternative to settle
disagreements would you allow if you were in charge?
66. When are you most likely to be late?
67. What is out of your comfort zone?
68. What was the meanest thing you did to a sibling or childhood friend?
69. Have you ever stolen anything?
70. What alcoholic drink have you been sick from?
71. What are the last five sites on your google search history?
72. What makes you different to anyone else?
73. What do you miss in your life right now?
74. If you could live in another era, what would it be?
75. What was the last thing you had to fix?
76. What are your top five applications on your phone?
77. What’s the last nice thing you did for someone?
78. If I told your friends you had been arrested, what would they presume you had done?
79. What has been your favourite pair of shoes of all time?
80. What’s the weirdest food combination you like?
Recommended: Would You Rather Questions For Couples
Delve Deeper If You Dare- Deep Qb questions
81. What’s the hardest thing you have had to forgive someone for?
82. If you could choose, how would you like to die?
83. What’s your biggest regret so far in life?
84. If you could save one person in the world who would it be?
85. Do you believe in love at first sight?
86. When was the last time you felt nervous?
87. Is it ever ok to break the law?
88. What mistake did you make that you have learnt the most from?
89. Can you be friends with the opposite sex?
90. If you could enter one movie as a character, what would it be?
91. What book has influenced you the most?
92. What would you say is your spirit animal?
93. What event in your life has changed you the most?
94. What is the most memorable lesson you remember being taught?
95. What is your favourite part of your body?
96. What is the most important thing in a relationship to you?
97. What is your biggest regret in a relationship?
98. Have you ever cheated?
99. What do you feel about the #MeToo Movement?
100. Do you believe in God?
101. Do you prefer to watch sunset or sunrise, and why?
102. When was the last time you slept under the stars?
103. What situation makes you feel unsure about yourself?
104. Is there anything you wish you could tell your family?
105. Have you ever lost someone you care about?
106. What qualities do you look for in a partner?
107. What makes you laugh out loud?
108. What is the way you are most likely to die?
109. What is most important to you in order, family, love and career?
Recommended: 100+ How Well Do You Know Me Questions (Couples & Friends)
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know -Intimate questions to ask your partner
110. What’s the best memory you have on a date with me?
111. Do you ever have dreams with me?
112. Do you have a sexual memory with me that if you close your eyes, you can see?
113. Who is the person you confide in the most?
114. What are you scared of?
115. Who is the person that has inspired you the most?
116. What are you the proudest of?
117. If you had a second chance at life, what would you do differently?
118. What was the last thing that made you cry?
119. What is the thing that I do that makes you feel loved the most?
120. If you had to describe me in three words, what would they be?
121. What do you envy in other people’s relationships?
122. Do you have a fantasy that I don’t know about?
123. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
124. Is there an outfit or uniform you find sexy?
125. Have you ever faked an orgasm in the bed with me?
126. What was your first impression of me?
127. What did you imagine I would be like in the bedroom?
128. What was your first-ever sexual experience?
129. What do you find the sexiest thing about me?
130. If you would like to start a tradition between us, what would it be?
131. What would you most like to change in our relationship?
132. Whose death would affect you the most?
133. If you could go back in time and change one thing you have done in our
relationship what would it be?
134. What is the thing that I do that makes you feel the most turned on?
135. What do you do when you are trying to make me feel loved?
136. What would be the one thing you could never forgive me for?
137. What have you learnt from being with me?
138. If I were on life support, would you be able to authorize them turning it off?
139. What experience are you most grateful for?
140. When was the saddest moment in your life?
141. How do you wish people saw you?
142. If you had a crystal ball to see the truth, what truth would you want to know?
143. Is there anyone in your life that you wish you hadn’t met?
144. What would you like to be remembered for when you die?
145. Do you believe in the afterlife?
146. Have you ever had an out of body experience?
147. What has been the most spiritual moment in your life?
148. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
149. If you could change one thing about your parents, what would it be?
150. Am I enough for you in this lifetime?
So there you have it, some great intellectual foreplay to get the mood right. Everyone wants to feel important, ask the right questions, and you never know where your night could lead.
For Couples :