If your family fancy themselves as the world’s biggest Disney fans, put their brains to the test with our ultimate Disney quiz! For a fun family night at home, test everyone’s knowledge of their favourite Disney and Pixar movies, as well as the magical Disney theme parks around the world. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to put your family’s knowledge and imagination to the test and see if a sprinkle of pixie dust will help take them to the top of the leader board!
The Ultimate Disney Trivia Questions with Answers for 2022
1. Question: What is the first item that Mary Poppins pulls out of her carpetbag when she arrives?
Answer: A hat stand.
2. Where do Winnie the Pooh and his friends live?
Answer: The Hundred Acre Wood.
3. What word does Thumper teach Bambi to say?
4. How many puppies do Lady and the Tramp have together?
5. Who does The Blue Fairy bring to life?
6. In Peter Pan, how many Lost Boys are there?
7. What creature is at the end of Mary Poppins’ umbrella?
Answer: A parrot.
8. In Pocahontas, where has John Smith sailed from?
9. In what year did Walt Disney World open?
10. Who is Abu the best friend of?
11. Who does Mr Stork deliver?
12. In which year did Mickey Mouse appear in Steamboat Willie?
13. What colour nose does Dale have?
14. What season does Olaf like to dream about?
15. What is the name of Moana’s island home?
16. What does Tiana dream of owning one day in The Princess and the Frog?
Answer: A restaurant.
17. Which character carries a watch on a chain in their pocket?
Answer: The White Rabbit.
18. How many ships do Disney Cruise Line currently have sailing?
19. What are the names of the three hyenas in The Lion King?
Answer: Ed, Shenzi and Banzai.
20. In what park did Pongo meet Perdy in 101 Dalmatians?
Answer: Regent’s Park.
21. In which Disney theme park would you find Mystic Manor?
Answer: Hong Kong Disneyland.
22. In what year did The Lion King musical have its first performance?
23. Where do the Big Hero 6 characters live?
Answer: San Fransokyo.
24. What does Judy Hopps use to record evidence?
Answer: A carrot pen.
25. What type of animal is Pua?
Answer: A pig.
Next: 101 Philosophical Questions; The Big Questions
26. In The Aristocats, what type of instrument does Peppo play?
Answer: The concertina.
27. In what year did Shanghai Disney Resort open?
28. What colour is the Prince in Snow White’s horse?
29. What are the names of the two water parks in Walt Disney World?
Answer: Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
30. Who enjoys playing Croquet?
Answer: The Queen of Hearts.
31. What are the names of Donald Duck’s three nephews?
Answer: Huey, Dewey and Louie.
32. Where do Anna and Elsa live in Frozen?
33. What is the name of Captain Hook’s ship?
Answer: The Jolly Roger.
34. What is the name of the talking tree in Pocahontas?
Answer: Grandmother Willow.
35. In what year was the movie Tron: Legacy released?
36. Which theme park opened on Earth Day in 1998?
Answer: Animal Kingdom.
37. What type of creature is Mushu?
38. Where does King Louie live?
Answer: An abandoned temple.
39. In what year was Walt Disney born?
40. What vegetables does Rabbit grow in Winnie the Pooh?
Answer: Carrots, Pumpkins and Cabbages.
41. How many dozen eggs does Gaston eat for breakfast each morning?
Answer: 5 Dozen.
42. Who is Ariel’s best friend?
43. What colour hat does Dopey wear?
44. What was the name of Walt Disney’s brother, who co-founded the company with him?
Answer: Roy Disney.
45. What does Rapunzel see each year on her birthday?
Answer: Floating lanterns.
46. What are the names of the two main mice in Cinderella?
Answer: Gus and Jaq.
47. What is the name of Mrs Potts’ son in Beauty and the Beast?
48. Which movie does the villain Clayton appear in?
49. What costume does Al wear to work in Toy Story?
50. Who gives Mulan her cricket as a good luck charm?
Next: 100 Fantastic (and Not-So-Trivial!) Trivia Questions with Answers
51. Where does Marlin go to try and find Nemo?
52. Where do Carl and Ellie want to travel?
Answer: Paradise Falls.
53. Who is the only woman that works in Gusteau’s restaurant?
54. In which year did Disney buy Marvel?
55. What type of animal kills Kala’s son in Tarzan?
Answer: A leopard.
56. What kind of fish are Ursula’s minions?
57. What does Merida’s mother turn into?
Answer: A bear.
58. In Inside Out, what colour is Anger?
59. What is the name of the goddess in Moana?
Answer: Te Fiti.
60. What toy does Andy want to take to Cowboy Camp?
61. How many brothers does Merida have?
62. What is the name of the game that Vanellope belongs to?
Answer: Sugar Rush.
63. What does Alice eat to make her grow?
64. Where would you find Disney’s Aulani Resort?
Answer: Oahu, Hawaii.
65. How many theme parks are there at Disneyland Paris?
66. What is the name of the little bear Kenai meets?
67. What animal does Ratcliffe have as a pet?
68. What is the name of the robot in Treasure Planet?
69. What sport does Chicken Little play to impress his dad?
70. What is the name of the Avatar-themed land in Animal Kingdom?
71. Where did Disney open their first theme park outside of the US?
72. How many gargoyles does Quasimodo have as friends?
73. In which movie does a horse named Buck appear?
Answer: Home on the Range.
74. What do people say hit Chicken Little on the head?
Answer: An acorn.
75. Who was Lilo’s favourite singer?
Answer: Elvis Presley.
Next – 50 Family Feud Questions for a Wild Game Night!
76. What year was A Bug’s Life released?
77. In which theme park in Walt Disney World would you find Test Track?
78. What kind of fairy is Tinker Bell?
79. What is Tiana’s mother’s job?
80. What is the name of Captain Barbossa’s monkey?
81. What utensil is used to create Forky?
82. In which year was Minnie Mouse first created?
83. What is the name of the submarine used to find Atlantis?
Answer: The Ulysses.
84. In Epcot’s World Showcase, which country is located directly next to Canada?
Answer: United Kingdom.
85. In what year did Disney+ launch?
86. In what year did Disney buy the Star Wars franchise?
87. What does Flynn Rider steal from the palace?
Answer: A crown.
88. What is the name of Remy’s brother?
89. What is the name of the girl Gaby Gaby wanted to go within Toy Story 4?
90. How old is Aurora when she pricks her finger on a spinning wheel?
91. What is the name of the peasant friend of Maleficent?
92. What do Miguel’s family do for a living?
93. In which movie does a dog named Dante appear?
94. What animals does Beast save Belle from?
95. What does Ariel use to comb her hair by mistake?
96. In what year was Toy Story 3 released?
97. Who is the only one of the Seven Dwarfs with blue eyes?
98. What is the name of the night-time spectacular at Hollywood Studios?
99. In which country is Beauty and the Beast set?
100. Who is the voice of Woody?
Answer: Tom Hanks.
More Trivia You’ll Love :
70 Pop Culture Trivia Questions // Harry Potter Trivia Questions // 100 Music Trivia Questions // THE OFFICE Trivia
40 Marvel Trivia Questions // Friends Trivia Questions // Star Wars Trivia Questions