From Sith to Sarlacc, Jedi to Jawas, Dyad to Death Start – how well do you know Star Wars?
The iconic space opera in a galaxy far, far away has enthralled fans since the release of Episode IV in 1977. Generations have grown up dreaming of binary sunsets and flying through space in the Millennium Falcon. Since that first film, originally just titled ‘Star Wars’, there have been three movie trilogies, two film anthologies, live action and animated television shows and hundreds of comic books and novels. Whether you grew up on the original trilogy or prequels – or just became a fan due to cute baby Yoda or shirtless Adam Driver – this test will assess your knowledge of all 11 theatrically released films, along with the “The Mandalorian”.
Lets get started:
The Ultimate Star Wars Quiz
1. Complete this quote: a long time ago in a…
2. How many members of Rogue One survived?
3. He’s commonly known as ‘baby Yoda’ but what is the child’s real name?
4. Where is the Ewok village located?
5. What is the name of the Rebellion’s one-man space craft?
6. What is the name of the Empire’s one-man space craft?
7. The Jedi Temple was located on what planet?
8. What species is Jar Jar Binks?
9. “This is outrageous! It’s unfair!” What is Anakin Skywalker upset about?
10. What is the name of the planet in The Last Jedi with salt that looks like snow, and blood-red earth?
11. In The Force Awakens, what is Han Solo’s first line?
12. Who is the composer of the many famous Star Wars themes?
13. Who originally owned the Millennium Falcon, and how did Han win it?
14. Who is the Jedi we meet in the season 2 finale of The Mandalorian?
15. Leia is princess of which tragically destroyed planet?
16. What famous Star Wars sound effect involved a vacuum cleaner and a snorkel mask?
17. What does Luke see in the haunted tree on Dagobah?
18. What would make a fine addition to General Grievous’ collection?
19. Who was born first – Luke or Leia?
20. What is the name of the special force bond Rey and Kylo Ren are revealed to share in The Rise of Skywalker?
21. What is the name of the cute little animals on the Island of Ahch-To?
22. What is the name of the cosmic, mystical energy at the heart of Star Wars?
23. What is the final line of dialogue in Rogue One?
24. What unique weapon does Moff Gideon yield?
25. What kind of farm do Luke’s Aunt and Uncle own?
26. Cloud City is part of which star system?
27. Princess Leia only wears her hair down once in all of the films. Which film and when?
28. What is the wookies’ home planet?
29. What kind of alien is Darth Maul?
30. In The Phantom Menace, how was the enormous Pod-racing crowd created?
31. How many times does Finn use Anakin/Luke/Rey’s lightsaber?
32. What is the casino city Rose and Finn visit in The Last Jedi?
33. Which character, played by the same actor, was in 10 out of 11 films?
34. According to Orson Krennic, they were this close to what?
35. What kind of alien is Ahsoka Tano?
36. In Return of the Jedi, how does Obi-Wan Kenobi justify telling Luke that Darth Vader “betrayed and murdered his father”.
37. Which hand did Luke lose, right or left?
38. Where did A New Hope film its desert scenes?
39. What is Padme’s full name?
40. What, according to Anakin Skywalker, is coarse, annoying and gets everywhere?
41. What color is Rey’s new lightsaber, at the end of The Rise of Skywalker?
42. What is the name of The First’s Order’s super weapon in The Force Awakens (don’t say Death Star 3!)
43. What does Rey want to see in the mirror cave on Ahch-To, and what does she actually see?
44. Why is May 4th considered ‘Star Wars’ day?
45. In Solo: A Star Wars Story, who is behind Crimson Dawn?
46. Finish this quote: “Mandalorian isn’t a race. It’s…”
47. What is the tentacle pit-creature in Return of the Jedi?
48. What is the (potentially soon to change) name of Boba Fett’s ship?
49. What does Leia say to Han before unknowingly (and most unfortunately) making out with her twin brother?
50. What is the name of the command for the Clone troopers to kill all Jedi Knights?
51. What is Sheev Palpatine’s home planet?
52. The clone troopers are all based off which bounty hunter?
53. What is the ‘Holdo maneuver’?
54. Rey is able to get the Millennium Falcon’s hyperdrive working in The Force Awakens, and is disappointed Han Solo is not more impressed. How did she fix it?
55. What is the only planet to appear in all three Star Wars trilogies?
56. What are the names of Jyn Erso’s parents?
57. What is the name of The Mandalorian’s ship?
58. Uncle Owen tells Luke to take C-3PO and R2-D2 back to the farm and clean them up – but what did Luke want to do instead?
59. How many parsecs did Han Solo claim to have done the Kessel Run in?
60. What is the name of the creatures Luke and Han ride in Hoth?
61. In Attack of the Clones, what color dress is Padme wearing at the waterfall-meadow picnic?
62. The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be what?
63. How many Knights of Ren are there?
64. After throwing away his lightsaber, what is Ben Solo (redeemed Kylo Ren’s) only spoken line?
65. Who is Rose’s sister, and what happens to her?
66. List all 11 theatrically released Star Wars films, and The Mandalorian, in CHRONOLOGICAL order.
67. Name all 11 theatrical Star Wars films in RELEASE order.
68. What is the only Star Wars film where we see two characters take a shower together?
69. In The Mandalorian, which director also voices a main character?
70. What color do Emperor Palpatine’s guards wear in Return of the Jedi?
71. Where did Han and Leia share their first kiss?
72. Who are the two imperial officers choked by Vader onscreen in The Empire Strikes Back?
73. Name at least two of Queen Amidala’s handmaidens
74. Complete this quote: “You were the chosen one! It was said that you would…
75. Who is C-3PO’s father?
76. What is the name of Poe Dameron’s droid?
77. What is Rey’s home planet (or at least the one she grows up on)?
78. Tobias Beckett tells Han Solo about a “big-shot gangster putting together a crew.” Who is he talking about?
79. What is the name of the desert-scavenging, hooded creatures on Tatooine?
80. What is the name of the Ewok that rescues Leia?
81. “Han short first” refers to which scene and which characters?
82. When Leia is disguised as a bounty hunter in Jabba’s palace, what is she holding in her hand that scares everyone (except Jabba himself)?
83. “And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They’re like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.” Who is talking about what here?
84. What is the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s master?
85. Mark Hamill voiced a character (other than Luke) in The Rise of Skywalker – who was it?
86. Who killed Rey’s parents?
87. What does Rey say to Kylo Ren after stabbing, then Force healing him?
88. “Oh, it’s beautiful.” says Director Orson Krennic in Rogue One. He is watching the Death Star destroy what desert city?
89. What is the name of the doctor in The Mandalorian who is experimenting on the child?
90. What are Darth Vader/Anakin’s final words to Luke before dying?
91. Who are the two people Luke shouts to for help, when dangling at the bottom of Cloud City? Who responds?
92. C-3PO hears Luke, Leia, Han and Chewbacca shouting in the Death Star’s trash compactor. What conclusion does he draw?
93. Name three of the Jedi who speak to Rey through the Force at the end of The Rise of Skywalker.
94. Who does Din show his face to om the season one finale of The Mandalorian?
95. In Solo: A Star Wars Story, what happens to Landon’s droid L3-37 that means she is essentially present in many later-set Star Wars films?
96. What is the name of the magnificent four-legged imperial walkers in The Empire Strikes Back? The acronym will do.
97. How does Luke stop the Ewoks from roasting Han and himself for dinner?
98. We meet Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian, but she was previously featured in which animated Star Wars TV show?
99. How many actors played Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy?
100. What keeps going wrong with the Millennium Falcon in The Empire Strikes Back?
0-25 points: The greatest teacher failure is
26-50 points: We will watch your career with great interest
51-75: Impressive, most impressive
76-100: You have the spirt of a true Jedi.
Quiz You’ll Love: