Six friends, ten seasons and seventeen years of reruns since our favourite series finished – so you’d think we’d be masters at Friends trivia by now, right? We’ve been there for it all. We’ve grown up right alongside our beloved characters and we’ve fallen in love with them time and time again. We’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly (naked guy). We watched Monica’s fancy plates break, we were there when Ross’s sofa broke in two and yeah, half the planet heard Ross manically shriek “we were on a break!”. These people, they’ve become our friends, our family. People we’d name our brother’s third child after, names we’d say at the altar, those we’d be there for when the rain starts to pour. But how well do we actually know them?
Do you know what Monica keeps behind that secret door? Do you know what Joey’s PIN number is, scratched into the ATM down on the corner? Do you think you have the freshwater eel of Friends trivia (oops, I mean Unagi)?
Well, there’s only one way to find out. Let’s see how much of a fanatic you truly are.
Round 1 – How You Doin’?
How well do you know Joey Tribbiani?
1. Which Stephen King book did Joey hide in his freezer?
- Pet Sematary
- The Shining
2. How many sisters does Joey have?
3. What is the name of Joey’s Cabbage-Patch kid?
- Ken Adams
- Alicia May Emory
4.Which famous actor’s butt does Joey play in a shower scene?
- Bruce Willis
- Al Pacino
- Charlton Heston
- Jeff Goldblum
5. What is the name of Joey’s character in the commercial for opening milk cartons?
Round 2 – We Were on a Break!
How well do you know Ross Gellar?
6. What is Ross’ profession?
- Museum tour guide
7. Where does Ross spend the night with Emily after they first meet?
- A hotel in Poughkeepsie
- A bed and breakfast in Vermont
- A bungalow in Tulsa
- A park in Atlantic City
8. What song does Ross’ monkey, Marcel, keep playing?
- ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight‘ by The Tokens
- ‘Tiny Dancer’ by Elton John
- ‘The Way You Looked Tonight’ by Tony Bennett
- ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael
9. What instrument did Ross intend to play at Monica and Chandler’s wedding?
10.What item does Ross purchase for himself as part of his 1999 New Year’s Resolutions?
- Digital camera
- Arcade machine
- Leather pants
Round 3 – I’m Hopeless and Awkward and Desperate for Love!
How well do you know Chandler Bing?
11. What is Chandler’s middle name?
12. Which of Joey’s sisters does Chandler kiss?
- Mary Therese
- Mary Angela
13. Which toe does Chandler lose when Monica drops the knife on his foot?
- Left foot big toe
- Right foot big toe
- Right foot pinkie
- Left foot pinkie
14. What is the name of Chandler’s favourite Baywatch star?
- Kelly Slater
- Pamela Anderson
- Nancy Valen
- Yasmine Bleeth
15. What does Chandler have to do to get Joey to forgive him, after having kissed Cathy?
- Wear blue lipstick
- Lie in a wooden box for six hours
- Furnish their apartment
- Move to Yemen
Round 4 – I Wasn’t Supposed to Put Beef in the Trifle!
How well do you know Rachel Green?
16. What film character did Rachel dress up as to fulfil Ross’ fantasy?
- Princess Leia
- Little Bo Peep
- Cat Woman
17. How many pages were in the letter Rachel wrote to Ross (front and back!)?
18. What famous actor does Rachel go on date with after meeting him on a movie set?
- Bruce Willis
- Ben Stiller
- Jean-Claude van Damme
- Brad Pitt
19. What happens to Rachel’s boss, Joanna, the night before her promotion goes through?
- She gets hit by a taxi
- She goes on a date with Chandler
- She falls down an elevator shaft
- She moves to Paris
20. What is the name of the hairless cat Rachel gets for herself?
- Mrs Whiskerson
- Chi Chi
Round 5 – They Don’t Know That We Know They Know We Know!
How well do you know Phoebe Buffay?
21. What was the name of the ice-dancer Phoebe was married to?
22. What was the name of the neighbour’s dog who’d chase Phoebe as a child?
23. What is the next line in the song, “Monica, Monica, have a happy Hanukkah”:
- “And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy”
- “Saw Santa Claus, he said hello to Ross”
- “Spin the dreidel, Rachel”
- “Went to the store, sat on Santa’s lap”
24. How many embryos did Phoebe have planted inside of her?
25. Which city did Phoebe’s boyfriend, David, move to?
Round 6 – I Am So Good at Lightning Rounds!
How well do you know Monica Gellar?
26. Who was Monica’s first kiss ever?
27. What was the abbreviation of the first stock Monica invested in?
28. What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
- Big Fat Goalie
- Little Harmonica
- Crazy Plate Lady
29. What did the Ukrainian kid that Monica would hang out with at school have on all his snacks?
- Salad cream
- Sour cream
30. How much did Pete Becker tip her at the diner Monica worked at?
How much do you know (they know you know they know)?
31. What is the ‘Gellar Cup’ made of?
- A 3D woman coming out of a photo frame
- A troll doll nailed to a two by four
- A fruit bowl found in the garbage
- A sock puppet shaped like a bunny
32. What does Chandler think is in the email he opens that releases a virus onto Ross’ laptop and wipes it?
- Nude photos of Anna Kournikova
- A bid for a secret teapot
- Updates on a job position as a junior copywriter
- A message from Janice
33.What instrument is played at Phoebe and Mike’s wedding?
- Steel drums
- Acoustic guitar
34. How do Rachel and Monica end up getting their apartment back from Chandler and Joey?
- They swap it for Knicks tickets
- They promise to squeeze fresh orange juice for them each morning
- They give them their mattresses
- They kiss for 1 minute
35. What ridiculously expensive gift did Ross get Carol when he fell in love with her?
- A shop window brooch
- A crystal duck
- An early edition of her favourite book
- A $500 dollar watch
Who said this?
36. “Now imagine you live at the supermarket.”
- Nora Bing
37. “And I love refrigerators!”
- Frank Jr
38. “You will always be the guy who peed on me.”
39. “Well up yours, too!”
40. “Bob’s a mom!”
- Judy Gellar