2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What does your dad do for the living?
4. Is your mom a housewife or a working woman?
5. Does your family own some pets?
6. How many pets do you pride yourself on having?
7. What are the names of your beloved pets?
8. Where do your family head to during vacations?
9. Does your family usually eat dinner together?
10. Who in the family helps you with your homework and assignments?
11. How often do you engage in a conversation with your parents?
12. How often do you get into an argument with your parents?
13. Who do you think you take most after – your mom or your dad?
14. How do your parents deal with the situation when you or your sibling commits a mistake?
15. Does your family spend weekends together?
16. What does your family like to do together during vacations?
17. Do you visit your grandparents often?
18. Can you share some of your best childhood memories with me?
19. What do you love the most about your family and why?
20. Who are you closest to in your family and why?
21. Whom do you consider as your role model in the family?
22. Does your family spend Christmas and new years together?
23. Do your brother/ sister have a girlfriend/ boyfriend?
24. How many friends do you have in your circle?
25. How did you first become friends with them?
26. How many guys and girls are there in your circle?
27. Who is your best friend? Can I have the privilege of meeting him/her sometime?
28. Where do you and your friends usually hang out?
29. Which of your friends do you feel would do anything for you?
30. Who is the person you trust the most in the world?
Liked it? We have more
Need more ideas? We have a whole section dedicated to various types of questions you can ask a girl. What are you waiting for? Head on to our “What to Ask a Girl” sub-category.