1. What do you call scientists who love to study gas laws by drinking soda? Fizz-icists
2. The rocket scientist became a skilled archer. Really, he was just testing arrow dynamics.
3. A physicist is watching a man who believes he can fly. Every time he goes up the steep hill, he jumps off and hurts himself. The physicist watches this for 7 days. On the 8th day he goes to the man and says, “I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation”
4. What’s a physicist’s favorite snack? Fig Newtons
5. The two physics teachers aren’t speaking. Guess there’s a lot of friction between them.
6. I find anti-gravity jokes to be incredibly uplifting.
7. A witch and a physicist can make potions with motions.
8. The facts about electricity might shock you.
9. Wind got in trouble for resisting arrest.
10. Circuit engineers like to keep their news current.
11. I would tell a parachute joke but you wouldn’t catch my drift.
12. What do you call someone who steals energy from the museum? A Joule thief!
13. Malfunctioning machines really grind an engineer’s gears.
14. The watch felt really stupid; ts cog-nitive processes were down.
15. Too bad the lazy office worker got fired for sitting all day; he had so much potential energy.
16. A subatomic duck gives zero quarks about your opinion.
17. The tiniest fairy that can fix cars is called a quantum mechanic
18. The frequency of physics homework hertz.
19. During spring break, physics students love going surfing to catch the waves.
20. A ramp is inclined to agree on most matters..