If you’ve ever had the problem of being alone on valentine’s day, or you’re just looking for new ways to spice up things with the partner you already have, look no further. We’ve got your back, as we’ll reveal 50 valentine’s day pick up lines that are sure to get you noticed.
Too many people feel bad about themselves on Valentine’s day saying things like “It’s not a real holiday” or “It’s no different than every other day of the year for me”, but that’s not what holidays are about. They’re about celebrating things. And this one specifically is about celebrating love and romance. And what better way to do that than by flirting, loving, and putting your best self out there right? No matter who you are, everyone feels complimented if they’re shown that they are wanted and interested in. Well, these 50 valentines pick up lines are here to help you do exactly that.
So without further ado, here are the 50 Valentine’s Day Pick Up Lines that will surely make you stand out.
We’ve divided these into 5 categories so you know when to use what. Here we go!
1. Pick up lines for chatting someone up
This first category will be focused on pick up lines that are specifically for chatting. These days it’s good to have a stack of these on hand with all the dating apps and lockdowns out there. Best used for getting someone to actually go out with you on V-day.
— Valentine’s Day Pick Up Lines to Use Over Text
1. Go out with me if I’m right, but today’s Valentine’s day isn’t it?
2. I don’t know if it’s just because of Valentine’s day or what, but you’re hotter than the bottom of my laptop!
3. Wait… If I’m gonna be alone on Valentine’s day, and you’re gonna be alone on Valentine’s day… Hmm, I wonder?
4. You know, I’ve always dreamed of spending the whole Valentine’s day out together with a complete stranger. Wanna be my stranger?
5. Most people find love on Valentine’s day but I found a genie and after we go out today I’ll have two more wishes.
6. Okay, are you going out with me or do I have to lie to my diary?
7. Are you free tonight. All my friends are at romantic dinners and I have nothing to do. (works best if you’re a girl)
8. Excuse me, I can’t seem to find the love of my life. Are you looking for a job?
9. If this was your last day, what would be the perfect day for you? (After they answer)… Okay, let’s do it!
10. Wanna pretend we’re in love just for today?
2. For someone you just met
This batch would be for the situations where you like someone and need a quick opener to break the ice. It could be used on the street or in the mall, wherever as long as you don’t really know that person.
1. Hey, remember me! Oh wait, that was just a dream last night.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by one more time?
3. Hey, I’m trying to win a bet with my friends. They said I can’t spend Valentine’s day with the hottest girl here. Wanna buy some stuff with their money?
4. (Talk the waiter into going to the hot girls at the nearby table and saying) – I’m sorry girls, the guys at the nearby table are asking if you can pay their check? (works best for guys)
5. I saw you and I just had to give you a kiss. Don’t worry, you can return it if you don’t like it.
6. I thought that “My Valentine’s day” starts with an M but it definitely starts with “U”.
7. Hey, do you have a name, or can I just call you my valentine?
8. You’re the one! The one I want to eat chocolate heart candy with today.
9. Hey, didn’t we have class together? I swear we have chemistry.
10. Hey, do you have a couple of seconds for me to hit on you.
3. To spice things up with your other half
For the next category, we’re going to focus on lines to spice up things with your significant other. Partners are usually sick of and even scared of the same rose, wine, and chocolate combo so flirty comments and lines can sometimes help with diversity in a relationship.
— Cute Valentine’s Day Pick Up Lines
1. I’d get an army of cupid archers and pay them all to shoot you just to have you for myself this valentine!
2. I want to eat chocolate heart candy with you every year.
3. I want to celebrate Valentine’s day with you at least until our kids can celebrate it on their own.
4. I want to fall in love with you more on each Valentine’s day for the rest of my life.
5. If you weren’t my Boyfriend/Girlfriend this would be the worst Valentine’s day ever.
6. Today I’m all yours, no work, no friends, no kids, just us!
7. I’m going to spoil the crap out of you today!
8. There are too many reasons why I love the fact that I can call you my Valentine!
9. I love you today no more than I love you every other day of my life, but today I hope you know it more than ever.
10. Let’s celebrate this again when we’re 80.
4. To lead into the bedroom (Time to get sexy)!
Not that these need any special explanation, but basically you use these to initiate sexy time. Needless to say, you don’t just start with these right off the bat.
— Valentine’s Day Pick Up Lines Dirty
1. I wanna give you a new years kiss all over your body… Oh wait, that’s another holiday… I mean Happy Valentine’s day.
2. I want to be so tired after tonight that I won’t be able to get up and make breakfast tomorrow.
3. I want this to be the Valentine’s day that you fulfill your most intimate desire.
4. Let’s make this Valentine’s day the most annoying day for our neighbors!
5. Tonight we can have our first time all over again.
6. The more I look at you, the more my clothes feel uncomfortable.
7. I want to feel the hands that made this present all over my body.
8. I wanna cover you with chocolate hearts and slowly eat them one by one until all that’s left is you.
9. I wonder if we can clean all these roses from the bed if I throw you on top of them.
10. I want to caress your naked body with this rose and watch you shiver.
5. Top 10 Cliches to avoid
Everyone focuses on what to say, and they sometimes forget that there are tons of cliches to avoid when thinking of pick-up lines. Here are the top 10 cliches that you must definitely avoid if you’re looking to not be alone this Valentine’s day.
1. Did you hurt yourself when you fell from heaven?
2. What do you do for a living aside from being sexy?
3. Oops, sorry, I tripped and fell for you.
4. If I had to rate you on a scale of 10, you’d be a 9 because I’m the 1 you need.
5. You look even better than in my dreams.
6. Cupid called, he says he wants my heart back.
7. Are you sunburned or were you always this hot?
8. Nice legs, when do they open.
9. You’re so cute you could put Hershey’s out of business.
10. If I made the alphabet I’d put “U” and “I” together.
And there you have it, folks. 50 Valentine’s day pick up lines. Now that you know what to say, and what NOT to say, you should be ready to rock this year’s valentine’s day no sweat. Hope this was helpful, good luck finding your valentine, and have a great day, no matter when you’re reading this.